99X’s 20th Birthday Bash: 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Taylor Momsen [VIDEO]
Taylor Momsen and her band The Pretty Reckless are en fuego. The song “Heaven Knows” from their new album “Going to Hell” has been the no. 1 rock song in the country for five consecutive weeks. It’s one of the most downloaded tracks in the country, and the video is…well, f-ing hot!
Since the beginning of 2014, the band has done literally hundreds of interviews on radio, television, the internet and in print. So, most stones have been unturned.
We know Taylor played Cindy Lou Who in Jim Carey’s How the The Grinch Stole Christmas…; that she was Jenny Humphrey in TV’s Gossip Girl; and that she was a mere 16 years old when she hit the road with The Pretty Reckless.
That being said, there’s probably still some things you don’t know about Taylor Momsen. For instance, here’s five:
1) Taylor’s favorite band is The Beatles, and she grew up listening to Led Zeppelin, The Who, and Pink Floyd.
2) Taylor has a younger sister (Sloane)
3) Her favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz
4) If she could pick one person to do a duet with, it would be Noel Gallagher of Oasis…
5) Her favorite books are A Time for Dancing, and A Series of Unfortunate Events.
And because I know you want to know: yes, she would would consider posing nude for Playboy. If the situation was right. In her words,
“Everything has to have a story behind it, not just ‘Taylor getting naked again.’”
Okay, Hugh, what are you waiting for?! Let’s get a story together!