Shreveport Boutique Catches Fire Monday Morning [Raw Video]
Scary moment earlier this morning as we received a video showing our fire department attempting to stop a fire inside of Absolutely Abigail’s on Youree Drive.
After doing a little digging, it seems a tree fell near the store and caused an electrical fire within. I called and spoke with the store’s owner who shared the good news that the fire was contained quickly, no one was hurt, and the store is currently open for business.
Crisis averted, great news for women all around the ArkLaTex!
Here’s the raw video from this morning submitted by a listener.