Pause and Toss: Demi Moore
Today, Demi Moore is absolutely trashed out and off her rocker bat-s crazy. However, when we look back at the history of Demi Moore, she has graced the silver screen with her assets. Most of all, She made a lot of movies where she was taking her clothes off.
Let’s take a look at her most successful movies.
- “Blame it on Rio” — A movie about daughters falling for…and sleeping with their father’s friend)
- “St. Elmo’s Fire” — A movie about obnoxious brat-packers who have sex with each other like they are in high school
- “About Last Night” — The movie’s original title was “Sexual Perversity in Chicago.” Need I say more?
- “Indecent Proposal” — Her husband sells her to have sex.
- “Disclosure” — She gets it on with Kirk Douglas.
- “Ghost” — She has sex with Patrick Swayze as a ghost.
- “A Few Good Men” — The exception to the rule that made her a “serious actor.” She changes that soon.
- “The Scarlet Letter” — As a serious actor, she decided to take on a classic story of a woman who is labeled a slut. The movie was a box office bomb.
- “Striptease” — She “jumps the shark” as a stripper. So much for the serious acting thing, but hello success!
With all that said, she has seriously given us many Pause and Toss Moments that we can all cherish.