Healthcare Resource Workshop/Health Fair, June 26 at Bossier City’s North Point Community Church
Please come join the fun and gain knowledge on how your Medicare/Medicaid benefits can help you remain healthy and independent.
This group of local health care providers will be giving information on their individual services, but there will also be speakers throughout the day speaking on the following:
- Understanding Hospice *Hospital Readmissions
- Utilizing Home Health *Physical Therapy
- Dynamics of Adjustment *Skilled Nursing Facility
- Healthy Eating Habits/Food Labels *Long Term Acute Care
- How your Medicare/Medicaid Benefits work *Community Resources
- How you can research your own genealogy *Inspirational Needs
- Your Pharmacy Benefits and Medicare Part D
For more information, please contact Jeanette Glenn at (318) 422-9142 or Sara Dubberly at firstname.lastname@example.org.